Sunday 23 June 2013

13 Of My Favorite Kinds Of Dots















Whenever I decorate a craft project or doodle in my notebooks, it’s always covered in dots. It’s safe to say I’m a little obsessed. Here are some of my favorite dotted things…





Button dots are the only way I’d eat paper stuck onto my candy. 








I am in love with the color mint, and I believe mint denim is just as good (if not better) than the standard blue jean. Here are some slick, dotted mint jeans from J.Crew.





 Forever 21’s cutesy cousin is Dots, a retailer that sells basic, trendy and affordable pieces. They use real girls with real bodies as their models, and their clothes translate in their fit. If you don’t have a Dots near you, check out their website and get ready to burn a hole in your pocket. Here are some adorable polka dot shorts from Dots






My mom still does not understand my love of Dippin’ Dots. It’s astronaut food. I don’t know what else there is to explain.






Any picture that involves lips covered in colorful dot sprinkles. This would look insanely ridiculous in context to the rest of the face, but something about that camera close-up makes it look magical.






Dotted nails are the easiest way to achieve a cutesy-chic look. 





Every time I dare walk into Madewell, I sit and stare at this dotted chambray boyshirt. Maybe if I make a connection with it, the sales lady will let me have it for free. 





Mustaches and polka dots are a match made in heaven!





I am all for the chewy, teeth-sticking deliciousness that is Dots, but it’s time they outlaw the green flavor.




I love these dotted Keds with the chambray lining.





Stella & Dot has some of the cutest accessories and the best wrap bracelets. My favorite is this teal and turquoise one.






The dots app is one of the worst things I’ve downloaded this week. I literally have been getting nothing done, and in my sleep, I see red, yellow, purple, green and blue spots. It’s addicting, and my high score is 282, in case anyone was wondering. 





This vintage polka dot bathing suit from ModCloth is flattering on almost any body type, especially for bustier, curvy gals.



No comments:

Post a Comment